AACS looks forward to two major events this year. The AACS Events Committee is at work creating two can’t-miss events, and we’re inviting speaker applications for both at this time. The theme for 2021 is “Inspire. Create. Share. Together.” Several key topics–such as culture, technology, and marketing–will be addressed at both conferences, but with a focus to the needs and interest of the attending audience.
Submissions for sessions to be considered for Virtual CEA & AMP must be received by May 21.
- The Virtual CEA & AMP Conference takes place July 31-August 1 (virtual). The CEA & AMP target audience is cosmetology, barber, esthetic, nail, and massage educators, as well as admissions and marketing professionals.
- The Annual Conference will be held in October, in Las Vegas. The Annual Conference audience is primarily school owners and directors, as well as admissions and marketing professionals. Consideration for Annual Conference sessions will begin in July.
Do you have expertise or lessons learned to share with your AACS community in any of the following areas?
- Educator Growth, Care, and Success
- Skin Care
- Student Cultures and Success
- Technology and Virtual Learning
- Admissions and Marketing
- Succession Planning