YES YOU DO and we want to see it!
Submit a 60 second video telling us why and enter into the CEA & AMP 2020 first School Spirit Award. Your video will be posted on the event page and people will get a chance to vote on the best video. The finalists will be asked to join the CEA & AMP event live closing ceremony and the winner will be announced live during the School Spirit Award ceremony at the Virtual CEA & AMP Convention.
Your video should include:
- Your school name and location
- Your school’s core values
- How your school contributes to the community
- Why you believe your school is the best
- Finally, why your school has the best School Spirit (Show Us and Tell Us)
Be sure to include your educators and administrators. Videos will be posted on the AACS event page and the members and public will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite school. You must be present at the closing ceremony to win!
- You must submit a 60 second video no more in length. Videos longer than 60 seconds will be disqualified.
- You must be a current AACS member to participate.
- Video Release Form. Before AACS can upload your video to our website you must agree to sign a video release form to execute release. Forms will be sent to all entries.
How you will be Judged:
- You will be judged on how well you followed the guidelines
- Required components that must be included in your video
Deadline for submissions: Friday, June 19, 2020
How to Submit:
- Record video in .mp4 format
- Name the video YOURSCHOOLNAME_SchoolSpirit
- Submit via dropbox – click here
If we don’t know what school submitted then you will not be entered!